Friday, March 11, 2011

Mystic Lady

I must apologize to @platypotamus, as it took for forever to notice that he sent me the links as a Direct Message.  But here is the label/bottle for his Belgian Dubbel- Mystic Lady.

Check out his blog and write up (with recipe) here. He has a great blog that deals with homebrewing and includes many good sounding recipes.

Here is another set of labels that he made. Check out here.
About a month back, we were having some neighbors over for a party, and I wanted to have some decent labels ready to slap on my homebrew bottles. Instead of stressing over coming up with the perfect concept for each label, I just decided to relax and have fun with them.
I ended up cranking out all three of these the night before our party, and I’m pretty happy with the way they turned out. The Chocolate Moo’k Stout (which is really a chocolate vanilla bourbon milk stout, technically) was probably the favorite of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment