Monday, February 21, 2011

A collection by Zac Early

I was just sent some awesome Homebrew Labels from Zac Early out of Columbia, Missouri. Great to see homebrewers with some awesome artistic ability.  Here's his stuff/description:


The Wowee Zowee label is a big, sticky DIPA I did in commemoration of the Pavement album by the same name. The second image is of a barley wine I brewed in honor of my kid's first birthday. It's called Never Forget Barley Wine. She was born on 9/11 and I wanted to play with that date without creating something too offensive.


Never Forget

Wowee Zowee



He also has these labels posted on his blog, Building International Coalitions Through Beer and Pavement.  He is starting to use a stamper for the labels, great idea- anyone else use do labels this way?  On to the labels:


Big Black Bitter

Treble Kicker- First Rubber Stamp Label

I'd like to thank Greg at the Pour Curator for pointing us out to Zac.

1 comment:

  1. As a side note, I received an email from the company who makes the rubber stamps (RubberStamps.net I believe). They were worried that the image from the stamp was a little distorted. I told them I wanted it that way. I guess they don't get my punk aesthetic.

    ReplyDelete